Thursday, February 25, 2010

Artwork for my beloved friends...

Hellow again,

I'm really trying to update my blog as soon as I get the chance, but it seems to find the "chance" is quite difficult. But well, I tried at least...



This piece, I made it for my friends, Erwin and Merlyn for their 1 year old daughter bday (Issey Djaja a.k.a ICHI). When I met ichi first time, she was a grumpy lil girl, but months after months, she turns out to be a beautiful, cute lil girl... muach muach for ichi...

This one, hmmm it's a gift for Miko and Leny for their first born baby girl "Mischa Naomi Prawita". She's also become a really cute baby girl since she has a really great parents.. Well Done guys...

It was Ashley's first bday. The proud parents are RORI (Rosi and Rio hmm or the other way around).. well well well, she's also very beautiful, calm and cute lil girl... there's no more expression that I can put for my friends children. They are so cute, i hope my child is as cute as theirs....

ASHTON SUWANDI... son of Mr. Andy Suwandi and Mrs. Marianne Ho... mixed indonesian with HK singaporean woman...It's been a while that I haven't seen them. I should have give space of my free time to catch up with them.. Ashton also cuteeeeee lil boy... I saw his photo in his mother's facebook.. waow he became a cute handsome lil boy... hihihi I just have a roughly thought.. maybe i can get to introduce him to my other friends daughter someday... ha ha ha

Last but not least, It was adriaan and vicky wedding present. I love this piece..I wanted to use that patterned paper and finally did it.. Love love love it..

No comments:

Post a Comment