Thursday, April 01, 2010

Honeymoon trip continue...






Well well well.... It's been a while... AGAIN....

Great news, I'm 3 months pregnant and too lazy to update my blog.....before I forgot, I would like to post few of my honeymoon trip photos. My last stop was in PARIS... the city of art and city of branded bags, shoes.. all of FASHION STUFF... It was my second trip to paris, and this time I took the chance to visit LOUVRE MUSEUM.
Finally I can see Monalisa, even though from a bit far and but I managed to stand close to the line just 2-3 people in front of me and took the picture...
Also, this is the mock up of NAPOLEON BONAPARTE apartment... It was hugeeeee apartment. It's the dining room...
This is the hmm i'm not sure what's this place, I think just another living room... It was such an experience... I like the apartmenet.. It's gold and red, very bright and people in the old days managed to make it very suitable... fashion was in their bloodd... hahahah

ups, THIS one, I REALLY REALLY NEED TO TELL.. below is my hotel room view while I stayed in Paris.. even though the room was very small, my husband was so huge, He even couldn's sit inside the shower.. but the view was extraordinary, we were sleeping everynight while watching Eiffel tower... unforgetable moments.......



No comments:

Post a Comment